Front-End Web Developer (m/w/d)
Festanstellung, Vollzeit · Garching bei München/Remote
If this is you, you’re one of us:
- Working style: We deliver high-quality products with attention to detail. We place particular emphasis on the balance between structure and pragmatism.
- Team: We are a team of A-players. We notice and recognize performance and new ideas.
- Purpose: No more code for the drawer! With your skills, you make Data Science accessible to the masses with ingenious applications.
- Commitment: We take responsibility for our tasks and are always a role model for each other. We can rely on each other.
- Growth: We learn every day and look forward to it. Together we work with modern architectures and have varied tasks.
- Cutting Edge: We get the necessary tools to work with the highest possible efficiency. 32-core CPU & triple 4k? No problem.
As a front-end web developer at Erium you:
- develop and optimize the front-end architecture of Erium‘s software products.
- pursue the goal of the perfect user experience.
- oversee the product as a whole.
- work on solutions for reputable industry clients.
- are a part of an interdisciplinary and highly qualified team.
This is what characterizes you:
- At least three years of practical experience in front-end web development.
- Well versed in working according to Scrum.
- Very good knowledge of TypeScript, Angular, HTML5, CSS, SASS.
- Of advantage: knowledge in Docker.
- Of advantage: a reference portfolio.
- Fluid in English; German language skills of advantage.
Erium is a technology leader in the optimization of complex processes through AI.
With its software solution Halerium, Erium enables people from a wide range of disciplines to independently create AI models without being Data Scientists themselves. Thus, Erium makes machine learning accessible to everyone and helps people master the complexity.
How to apply?
If your developer skills meet our expectations, you are able to find out how to apply. We’ve hidden the secret in this page. We „request“ your expertise 😉